Our wedding management is perfect couples who want "amazing" to happen when it comes to having a customized design for their wedding day, but also have confidence that they have the time to plan the details separately leading up to the final two months of the wedding.
Included is access to our exclusive online planning software. Together with your planner and designer it will be 100% customized to your specific needs. This user-friendly portal is a place to stay organized, inspired and on top of all the little details. Through our client portal you can create a complimentary wedding website, use the budgeting tools, checklists, online RSVP that integrates into your guest list, seating chart, floor plans, inspiration photos, full design plan and all your documents all in one place. With our in-depth online planning tools, custom design boards, and exclusive vendor relationships, this will give you the confidence to create an unforgettable event.
You can also expect to have our expert planning team onsite to provide you peace of mind as they ensure everything runs smoothly, putting out any fires and handling any unexpected changes. Don’t leave the day-of coordination to your bridesmaids, mom, or friend; let us handle everything so you, your friends, and family, can enjoy the day you’ve worked so hard to bring together!
If you’re passionate about celebrating your love with an unforgettable wedding day filled with details that are uniquely you, we would love to meet you! Drop your name and email to set up a coffee date!
Thank you so much for reaching out!
i will be in touch soon!
Wedding Day Preparation
• Four planning/design meetings:
o Meeting 1: Within 14 days of booking
* Preliminary in person or video conference call to kick off the planning process and get you headed in the right direction and start building your design plan.
* Assistance with selection of vendor team to include: catering, photography/videography, floral, lighting, rentals, draping, entertainment, beauty, and stationary.
o Meeting 2: Video conference call to review Design Plan upon arrival.
o Meeting 3: Six weeks prior to wedding date
* Review ceremony and reception details
* Review vendor contracts and rental orders
* Review and proof banquet event order provided by catering manager
* Discuss design & décor details and review arrangements and logistics
* Create preliminary wedding day timeline
o Meeting 4: Seven to 10 days prior to wedding date
* Finalize ceremony and reception details
* Ceremony and reception venue walk through
* Review floor plans, table count, guest list and seating assignment
* Review detailed day-of plans
* Finalize day-of timeline
* Tie up any loose ends
• Unlimited communication related to all wedding details for the entire 6 weeks prior to wedding date
• Weekly updates of your day-of timeline and vendor confirmations starting 6 weeks prior to wedding date.
• Unlimited access for you to our online planning tools through the exclusive client portal. You can manage your planning process with ease by utilizing the budgeting tools, checklists, online RSVP that integrates with your guest list, seating chart, inspiration and more. Free wedding website also offered through our client portal.
Timeline Creation & Management
• Create a comprehensive and all-inclusive wedding day timeline
• Create a condensed bridal party/family schedule of events
• Create a detailed load-in/load-out event timeline for all vendors
• Coordinate and confirm day-of logistics with all wedding vendors
• Create a vendor contact list and comprehensive load-in/load-out event timeline
• Communicate and distribute final timeline and vendor contact list to all vendors week of wedding
• Oversee wedding ceremony rehearsal
• Collect and transport wedding items to the ceremony/reception site
Wedding Day Management
• Act as the primary point of contact on the day of the wedding for all vendors and wedding party
• Service of 1-2 personal bridal attendants for the bridal parties during all preparations and photos
• Provide event emergency kit (including sewing kit, stain remover, etc.)
• Complete coordination of wedding with 2-3 assistant event coordinators for up to 10 hours
• Arrange for food and beverage in the bride and groom’s suite while getting ready (paid for by couple)
• Greet and direct all on-site vendors
• Create and disburse personalized wedding day timelines to the bridal party, family members and vendors
• Oversee all details before and during the ceremony
• Ensure correct setup of ceremony site (sound check, floral, lighting, programs, chairs, etc.)
• Ensure correct setup of cocktail hour and reception (guest book, escort/place cards, family photographs, tables, chairs/ linens/napkins, floral, menus, table numbers, dance floor, DJ/band staging, favors, gift table, etc.)
• Placement of personal items including: programs, readings, family photographs, unity candle, guest book, toasting flutes, cake knife & server set, table numbers, escort/place cards, menus, favors, gifts, bride’s clutch etc.
• Coordinate with photographer for first look photos and properly timed all other photography
• Gather wedding party and family members for pictures as needed
• Direct ushers with seating of guests and program distribution
• Pin boutonnieres and corsages, hand out bouquets, assist with flower girl baskets, etc.
• Welcome and assist guests with any special needs or questions throughout the day
• Line up and cue bridal party for processional
• Ensure that bride is picture perfect for her walk down the aisle
• Cue ceremony musicians for correct pace and timing
• Escort late arriving guests to available seats
• Bustle wedding gown after ceremony
• Clean up any “getting ready spaces” at the ceremony site
• Transfer any personal/décor items from ceremony to reception venue
• Oversee all symbolic/religious events during the reception
• Coordinate with the DJ, band, or emcee to ensure smooth flow of all formals
• Package the top-tier of the wedding cake for the MOB or MOH to transport and freeze
• Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors on your behalf
• Collect all personal items and prepare them for transport
• Secure gifts and keepsakes with designated family member, hotel room or off-site location
• Coordinate teardown
the nitty gritty