This package is perfect for couples who prefer to have guidance and support every step of the way. Our planning team will assist you in creating and coordinating your vision from start to finish on logistics and a focus on design and decor. We will hand select your team of vendors, provide unlimited professional advice, and manage every detail of the wedding day to to ensure the whole process is stress-free and enjoyable.
During the planning process, your dedicated planner will be your vendor matchmaker, budget and etiquette advisor, fee negotiator, family dynamics mediator, stationery proofreader, transportation organizer, cake tasting partner (our favorite!), favor packager, and most importantly, your planning partner.
On wedding day, you’re free to sip champagne and soak in the memories while our coordination team is onsite taking care of you, your bridal party and all of the event logistics. From set up to tear down, we manage the people, the time and the details so you don’t have to. From the beginning, you’ll have the support, guidance and personal assistance you need to ensure that you enjoy the planning process and every minute of your special day.
If you’re passionate about celebrating your love with an unforgettable wedding day filled with details that are uniquely you, we would love to meet you! Drop your name and email to set up a coffee date!
Thank you so much for reaching out!
i will be in touch soon!
Wedding Day Planning and Preparation
• Preliminary meeting to kick off the planning process to secure vendors, discuss design direction, create a budget outline and a general schedule of events
• Unlimited meetings, phone calls, and email communication
• Complete research and selection of entire vendor team to include: ceremony & reception venue, officiant, catering, photography/videography, floral, lighting, rentals, draping, entertainment, cake/desserts, beauty, stationary, transportation, and hotel accommodations
• Full access to online planning tools with comprehensive wedding checklist, budget + payment tracking, meeting calendar and timelines
• Vendor appointment arrangement + attendance
• Customized vendor referrals for all categories, tailored to your budget, style, and personality
• Contract review and negotiation
• Wedding gown & wedding party attire selection assistance
• Rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheon and post wedding luncheon location recommendations
• Ceremony and program outline creation
• Ceremony and reception music guidance
• Catering and menu selection assistance and attendance at tasting
• Monthly progress updates with task list, budget status, timeline and vendor info
• Wedding stationery guidance and selection to include save the dates, invitation and RSVP, escort/place cards, menu & table numbers, programs, and calligraphy
• Coordination of hotel accommodations and transportation for wedding party and guests
• Etiquette advisement
• Contingency plan assistance (in the event of inclement weather – rain, cold, etc.).
• Marriage license information direction
• Unlimited access for you to our online Planning Tools through the exclusive client portal. You can manage your planning process with ease by utilizing the budgeting tools, checklists, online RSVP that integrates with your guest list, seating chart, inspiration and more. Free wedding website also offered through our client portal.
• 3 color palette and/or theme concepts
• An electronic vision board for 1 selected color palette or theme
• Provide list of vendors for selected design concepts including floral, lighting, pipe and draping, rental companies and more
• Consult and collaborate with Client to discuss wedding style, developing color combinations, experience, and design concepts for 1 selected color palette or theme
• Provide a comprehensive design plan for 1 selected design concept including ceremony, cocktail and reception décor, florals, rentals, floor plan and layout ideas, all stationary, attire, catering, favors, specialty stations, and the small personal touches
• Coordinate, schedule and attend meetings with the following service providers based on client’s needs: hotel/venue, florist, photography, videography, rentals, custom invitations, lighting, cake
• Create proposals and review contracts with vendors for any rental items if needed (chairs, draping, lounge furniture, dance floor, specialized china, glassware, flatware, trees, props, etc.) for client review and signing
• Sourcing for guest books, escort tables, cake accessories, flutes, ceremony supplies, cocktail napkins, special signage, vases, artificial or paper flowers, ring boxes, ribbon, linens and all table decor. We’re also happy to source bridal party accessories, all the special details and more. *Detailed sourcing add-ons available upon request
• Creation and management of a production plan that will include every design detail for your wedding day, including rentals, floral, lighting, and any other details, including DIY, that will be a part of your wedding design.
• 1 floral and décor meeting with mockup of tablescape design with final contracted florist (optional and paid by client)
• Creation and maintenance of event floor plans using online 3D software.
• Develop, manage, and prioritize a detailed budget for all aspects of the wedding
• Track all vendor deposits, balances, and payments due
• Act as a liaison between the vendors and the client to ensure a seamless event
• Coordinate and confirm day-of logistics with all wedding vendors
• Create a vendor contact list and comprehensive load-in/load-out event timeline
• Communicate and distribute final timeline and vendor contact list to all vendors week of wedding
• Negotiate room block agreements, manage hotel reservations and handle accommodation and transportation details
• Pick up, assemble and mail invitations
• Handle and track RSVPs
• Assemble and deliver Welcome Gifts to out-of-town guests at their hotel
• Month-of final meetings:
o Month-Of Meeting 1: Four weeks prior to wedding date
* Review ceremony and reception details
* Review vendor contracts and rental orders
* Review and proof banquet event order provided by catering manager
* Discuss design & décor details and review arrangements and logistics
* Create preliminary wedding day timeline
o Month-Of Meeting 2 : Seven to 10 days prior to wedding date
* Finalize ceremony and reception details
* Ceremony and reception venue walk through
* Review floor plans, table count, guest list and seating assignment
* Review detailed day-of plans
* Finalize day-of timeline
* Tie up any loose ends
Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal
• Oversee wedding ceremony rehearsal
• Collect and transport wedding items to the ceremony/reception site
Wedding Day Management
• Act as the primary point of contact on the day of the wedding for all vendors and wedding party
• Service of 1-2 personal Bridal Attendants for the bridal parties during all preparations and photos
• Provide event emergency kit (including sewing kit, stain remover, etc.)
• Complete coordination of wedding with 3-4 assistant event coordinators for up to 10 hours
• Arrange for food and beverage in the bride and groom's’ suite while getting ready (paid for by couple)
• Greet and direct all on-site vendors
• Create and disburse personalized wedding day timelines to the bridal party, family members and vendors
• Manage set-up of both the ceremony and reception sites
• Oversee all details before and during the ceremony
• Ensure correct setup of ceremony site (sound check, floral, lighting, programs, chairs, etc.)
• Ensure correct setup of cocktail hour and reception (guest book, escort/place cards, family photographs, tables, chairs/ linens/napkins, floral, menus, table numbers, dance floor, DJ/band staging, favors, gift table, etc.).
• Placement of personal items including: programs, readings, family photographs, unity candle, guest book, toasting flutes, cake knife & server set, table numbers, escort/place cards, menus, favors, gifts, bride’s clutch etc.
• Wedding day photo styling kit (optional and paid by couple) – for Pinterest worthy detail shots
• Coordinate with photographer for first look photos and properly timed all other photography
• Gather wedding party and family members for pictures as needed
• Direct ushers with seating of guests and program distribution
• Pin boutonnieres and corsages, hand out bouquets, assist with flower girl baskets, etc.
• Delivery and set up of bridal party refreshments in both Bride and Groom’s preparation location
• Welcome and assist guests with any special needs or questions throughout the day
• Line up and cue bridal party for processional
• Ensure the bride is picture perfect for her walk down the aisle
• Cue ceremony musicians for correct pace and timing
• Escort late arriving guests to available seats
• Bustle wedding gown after ceremony
• Clean up any “getting ready spaces” at the ceremony site
• Transfer any personal/décor items from ceremony to reception venue
• Oversee all symbolic/religious events during the reception
• Coordinate with the DJ, band, or emcee to ensure smooth flow of all formals
• Package the top-tier of the wedding cake for the MOB or MOH to transport and freeze
• Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors on your behalf
• Collect all personal items and prepare them for transport
• Secure gifts and keepsakes with designated family member, hotel room or off-site location
• Coordinate teardown
the nitty gritty